|LTC Lakin Courts 3.pdf
Primary Patriots Union Initiatives 1.doc
Primary Patriots Union Initiatives
Fighting Labor Unions – Labor unions are one of the two greatest problems in terms of forcing the nation into collectivism, leftist ideologies and government (taxpayer) bankruptcy. Unions have destroyed American manufacturing and are fast destroying state and federal budgets. To address the leftist juggernaut in America, we must address the stranglehold unions have on manufacturing, state and federal government and education. In the Union Division, we must focus on…
- End union-bid only government contracts
- Pass Right-to-Work laws in all “forced unionization” states
- Force private sector unions to represent ALL members in their political giving
- Eliminate Public Sector Labor Unions altogether
Repairing a Broken Justice System – Our current corrupt justice system is the other of the two largest threats to freedom and liberty in America. Like the labor movement, trial lawyers are responsible for funding the leftist juggernaut in America. When discussing this issue, we must discuss both trial lawyers and lobbyists as two parts of one group. Over the last twenty years alone, trial lawyers have invested over $1.2 billion in political donations, more than $816 million of it with Democrats. Meanwhile, lobbyists invested over $182 million in politics, more than $98 million of it with Democrats. Combined these two groups have invested more than $1.3 billion in politics, over 70% or $914 million of it to Democrats and that’s why we have a corrupt justice system focused on left-leaning judicial activism.
- Reinstate the U.S. Constitution as the Law of this Land
- Replace precedent and procedure with the Rule of Law
- Restore the People’s Grand Jury
- Remove corrupt judges from the system
- Defend our unalienable rights
- Stop judicial activism
The Patriots Precinct Division – is all about retraining citizens in American civics. The place where the people can exercise direct political power is in the political precinct. Contrary to popular opinion, the political parties are not a top-down system, but a bottom-up system, beginning with your local precinct. Over the last year or so, thousands of people have learned about the precinct and are now in power in the precincts, with more needed. Although precinct power is local, it must be nationally coordinated in order to have a national impact. Unorganized, the precinct strategy is at best a twenty-five year strategy to alter national direction from the precinct level. But strategically designed and nationally organized, that time frame for change can be trimmed to a two to four year process. This division is designed to accomplish national change by organizing education and opportunity communication between precinct delegates across the country.
- Fill all vacant precinct seats in both political parties
- Educate delegates on all of the powers available from the precinct
- Strategize locally, across each state and across the country
- Problem solve through information sharing
- Control the political process and parties from the bottom-up
- Affect local, state and national change by working with others in common
The Veterans Council – We have over twenty-million military veterans in America, not counting the many veteran family members. Veterans have sworn an oath to uphold, protect and defend the U.S. Constitution and the American people against all enemies, foreign and domestic. They have been trained to work as a unit, with honor, courage and distinction, or survive in the worst of circumstances all alone. Many of our nation’s greatest leaders are in this community and they have volunteered to risk life itself in defense of freedom and liberty. Any effort to reclaim citizen control of our runaway government would be silly to even contemplate without this group and we are indeed honored to stand with them in this endeavor.
- Provide organization and leadership across the country
- Take an honorable stand for freedom and liberty
- Stand up for active duty soldiers and families
- Protect the rights of the soldier (See LTC Lakin File)
- Support soldiers returning from deployment
- Fight for proper treatment of veterans
Fight for Truth in Journalism – In any representative republic, the will of the majority of citizens must be represented, without infringing upon the individual equal rights of any minority. All government power is derived from the consent of the governed, without which, government has NO legitimate power. Yet the decisions made by the citizenry can never be any better than the information used to make those decisions. As a result, a truthful, unbiased and complete NEWS system is a MUST. Editorialists and journalists are NOT supposed to be the same thing. We MUST begin to hold journalists accountable for behaving like editorialists, using political and ideological bias in the reporting of news and events, causing a steady diet of mass misinformation today. We MUST demand honest unbiased reporting from our news rooms and hold individuals and organizations accountable when they fail to meet that requirement.
- Connect the dots between political propaganda machines and press room
- Identify false reporting and hold people accountable
- Expose lies and liars in the media
- Flood the market with truth to combat the lies
- Directly challenge news organizations with a habit of promoting false reports
- Work with journalism ethics groups to improve and enforce ethics in reporting
The Patriots Pantry – Reducing the demand for government run social programs requires accepting local private sector responsibility for caring for those in real need. Due to government’s assault on our free-market economic system, many patriotic citizens are hurting right now. As things progress, and until we can turn the tide on DC policy making, things are likely to get worse before they get any better. We expect to experience increased unemployment, an increasing cost of living, additional debt crisis and maybe even a monetary and food supply crisis. This division exists to work on these issues on behalf of Patriot Union members.
- Setting up patriot pantry operations in your local areas
- Recycling clothing useful to others in need
- Providing food and canned goods for those in need locally
- Providing counseling for USPU families in need
- Working with Independent farmers to secure a supply line to fresh produce
- Supporting the rights of Independent farmers
- Defending the individual right to garden and market produce in the private sector
- Fighting governments efforts to control food supply via FDA and DHS
Patriots War Chest – Accomplishing all of these stated objectives and much more ahead will cost money. Rather than asking any one person to do it all, or being beholden to any small group by asking them to carry the lion’s share, we ask every member to do a little. We can fund our objectives for as little as $29.00 per year, less than .08 cents per day per member. For less than one carton of cigarettes, one decent meal out, or a few songs for your IPod, YOU can make a very real difference in the direction and future of this great nation. If you don’t do it, who will?
Those who can give more are appreciated. Not one single penny will be used to support political campaigns. We recommend that citizens give directly to the campaigns of their choosing rather than to any PAC for this purpose.
Our administrative expenses are limited to no more than 15% of gross revenue in any annual accounting cycle, which means that 85% of gross revenue must go directly to the end goals stated. Our accounting is reviewed and reported by a Certified Public Accounting firm and will be certified and reported to USPU members on an annual basis.
As a private organization, all such reports are for MEMBERS ONLY! Our financials, member databases and strategies are for the exclusive private and confidential use of USPU Members and will not be disclosed, shared or sold to any other organization.
Our goal is to reach a million Patriots Union members as quickly as possible, launched by the Veteran community.
PLEASE JOIN US in this historic endeavor launched on September 17, 2010, exactly 223 years after the signing of the U.S. Constitution.
Alone, none of us can make a difference. But together, there is nothing we cannot accomplish! The time for talk has passed… It’s all about the DOING now!
* Released today, Sept. 27, 2010