Lots of things going on behind the scenes folks!
First, the most awesome new Youtube feature by our esteemed Diamond Tiger at
Just to get your juices running!
Then: the Patriots Union Rollout!
On November 2, 2009 – I released I Pledge My Allegiance to the Charters of Freedom in which I announced my intentions to form an exploratory organization under the name Freedom Force USA.That organization was originally designed to identify and make available specific strategic initiatives that the many Tea Party, 912, We the People and Town Hall patriots waking up and re-engaging in the political process – could use to reclaim control of government with their own hands.Thousands of American patriots came forward and pledged personal bounty to the cause, many of whom have directly engaged in some of our early strategies since, with some degree of early success.However, it quickly became clear that the original Freedom Force design was lacking in two significant areas.Freedom Force leaders developed our plan on the assumption that the many patriotic organizations across the country could and would unify in tangible strategies. That assumption has since been proven false. Hundreds of organizations have become thousands of organizations, most of them working at odds with each other instead of together and that reality now threatens the ongoing viability of the overall patriot movement, and the November elections. The many organizations cannot and will not unify under any circumstance. Without fully unified tangible initiatives, increasing divisions within the patriot movement are making matters worse, not better.
Freedom Force was designed for “doers” more than “supporters.” Many patriots can, will and are directly engaging in real and tangible solutions. But many more will only support those efforts. Both are equally important. The people who support the soldier are as important as the soldier, for without them, the soldier is without tools and resources.For the first time in my life, I am getting mail from people who had pledged to the effort but were frustrated that we have not allowed them to send us any money yet. In contrast to the many organizations raising tons of money with no strategy at all, we declined to accept the money pledged until we felt 100% confident that our strategies were right, tangible, measurable and doable.We are now prepared to fully launch a real and tangible national operation that is designed to represent the 70+% of the nation that is wholly opposed to everything going on in government today.The future of Freedom Force USA is The United States Patriots Union.We understand that a lot of time has passed since the first patriots stepped up and pledged to Freedom Force. We understand that not everyone who believed in Freedom Force enough to pledge, will agree with the ultimate strategy that has developed into The United States Patriots Union, and that some who pledged are now in a different financial position.Still, to have gone forward in collecting financial support before having the strategy fully together and properly vetted would have been a misguided step that we chose not to make. Now that you know why, I hope you feel better about the delays.The United States Patriots Union was formed and stands on the following principles…
· Personal Freedom
· Individual Liberty
· State Sovereignty and Rights
· National Sovereignty and Security
· Free-Market Economics
· An unalienable Right to Life
· The US Constitution as written and ratified
· The Bill of Rights
· Our Declaration of Independence
· A right to work, earn and own
· Color Blind Justice and the Rule of Law
· A morally and ethically sound society and government
We have five primary goals at launch…
· Labor Unions
· A Broken Justice System
· The Patriots Precinct Division
· Fighting for Truth in Journalism
· A Patriots War ChestThese specific goals are targets of opportunity that directly impact the anti-American left and their power center, their leftist money machine.We also run the most successful precinct operation in the country, having taken voting control of county after county across the country. That’s where the people’s political power is, but it MUST be done correctly to work.A 10% strategy delivers at best a 10% result. Everywhere we have employed 100% of our strategy – we have taken control of that county. Now we have to duplicate those successes in every county across the country.Without truth in journalism, the people will continue to make bad choices on the basis of false information. The United States Patriots Union is also launching our own one-stop news page, The Patriots News.The justice system must be restored to an honest process available to and controlled by the people, based upon the US Constitution as the supreme law of the land.We have very strong strategies, some of them already proven successful before full launch. There will be more once our initial objectives have been met.To do all of this, we need millions of American Patriot members and a serious war chest to fund the effort. No one person can do what needs to be done. But together, we can and will do what must be done.Combined, this is the reasoning behind The United States Patriots Union. We need your help! We need your support and we need those who are willing to step forward and lead, to step forward and lead.Prepare to join The United States Patriots Union in the next few days! Basic membership is only $29.00 per year per member, so anyone can afford to be a part of the solution in America.Those who have generously pledged much more, we ask that you choose your level of membership upon sign-up and send separate donations to the address provided.Thank you for your commitment to a better America and your patience as we worked around the clock to develop The Patriots Union.Visit Patriots Union at – www.PatriotsUnion.orgVisit The Patriots News at – www.ThePatriotsNews.com
JB Williams and the entire Patriots Union Leadership Council are proud to present The United States Patriots Union!
PO Box 15923 , Fernandina Beach, FL 32035
AND–Most CERTAINLY NOT LAST– The September 4th Freedom Ride for the Leavenworth 10 in Ft. Leavenworth, Kansas, which will be attended by numerous patriots, included The Dame herself!
ANNOUNCING THE L10 FREEDOM RIDE 2010 TO SUPPORT THE LEAVENWORTH 10
Leavenworth, Kansas August 9, 2010 – Multiple deployments away from loved ones, extremely hostile surroundings, difficult wartime choices; these are unimaginable situations for most Americans, but these are the realities our troops face on the battlefield. Their courage and strength are put to the test as they defend our country, providing the freedom and safety we enjoy as Americans. At the upcoming L10 Freedom Ride in Leavenworth, KS on September 4, 2010, Congressional Candidate LTC (R) Allen West will be speaking on behalf of these soldiers. He will be joined by the families of the imprisoned soldiers together with participants from all over the country to support the ten dedicated and decorated soldiers and Marines, coined the “Leavenworth10”.
The Leavenworth 10 includes Michael Behenna, Evan Vela Carnahan, Corey, Clagett, Raymond Girouard, John E. Hatley, William B. Hunsaker, Larry Hutchins, Michael Leahy, Joseph Mayo, and Michael P. Williams. They survived unspeakable hardships on the battlefield only to be punished due to untenable Rules of Engagement while trying to survive a combat zone. They are now serving sentences ranging from 10 to 40 years.
This is the inaugural L10 Freedom Ride. The goal of the ride is to raise public awareness about how soldiers are being imprisoned for killing the enemy during combat operations. The organizers’ hope to spotlight their cases to help these men gain their freedom and return home to their families. “We hope there will not be the need for another. However, we have discussed doing this every year until they are all out,” says Steve Gabelsberg, an organizer for the ride and rally. All contributions to the L10 Freedom Ride will cover event costs with the remaining proceeds being distributed to the L10 families for living and travel expenses as they go to Leavenworth to see their loved one. For more details about the ride or to register for the event, please visit www.L10freedomride.com. To contact Lt. Col. Allen West for an interview about the event, contact Valentina Weis at (561) 603-8188.
ALSO, the marches on Washington August 28th and Sept. 11th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The best is yet to come, folks…visit the sites…share the news…spread the links…and SHOW UP whenever possible!!